Our Fresno Location
600 West Shaw, Suite 350
Fresno, CA 93704-2464
Driving, Parking, and Biking »
Recruiting Zip Codes »
Population Statistics »
What Makes Fresno Special and a Great Location For Conducting Marketing Research? Fresno is the fifth largest city in California, the largest inland city in the state and the 34th largest in the nation. The seat of Fresno County it is the financial, industrial, trade and commercial capital of the Central San Joaquin Valley. This dynamic city is the hub of a region rich in heritage, resources, and people.
- The City of Fresno is located in the heart of the state approximately 220-miles northwest of Los Angeles, 170 miles south of Sacramento, and 184-miles southeast of San Francisco. Fresno’s location near the geographical center of California places the city a comfortable distance from California’s major urban centers. Just 60-miles south of Yosemite National Park, it is the nearest major city to the park. Sierra National Forest, Kings Canyon National Park, and Sequoia National Park are all within 40 to 75 miles.
- Fresno is a unique mixture of more than 80 different nationalities, making it a diverse market with warm and friendly people representative of suburban residents across the United States. It is an excellent test market yielding a wide range of demographics and serves as a business center for the healthcare, finance and agriculture industries. It is an exceptionally unique market for both Hispanic and Hmong research.
- The city is a distribution and manufacturing center whose diverse industries include agricultural chemicals, farm equipment, canned fruit and vegetables, clothing, computer software, electric wire, pumps, glass and plastic products.
- Our facility is located within 15-minutes of Fresno/Yosemite International Airport, easily accessible from major highways, and within walking distance of Fig Garden Village, the city’s premier lifestyle shopping and restaurant center.
- Large 19′ x 20′ customizable suite with a one-way mirror
- Comfortable 16′ x 20′ viewing room
- Dedicated client entrance/exit to ensure privacy
- Individual climate controls for each room
- Display/store setup area
- One-on-one interviewing room
- Dedicated free building parking
- High-speed Internet access and Wi-Fi
- Video conferencing
- Video streaming
- Usability/UX labs
- Translation equipment
- Digital audio and video
Living Room Setup
Client Observation Room